Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice & Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1.Topic: Photography (Music)

2. What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLR's? Be specific and use an example. Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core and or participation in senior class ASB or other organization on campus.

-Ipoly Citizen- This year as the last year as being an Ipoly Citizen i'm planning to try my hardest and not goof as much. Also not to be to late for school and get rid of my test anxiety. 
-Executive Leaner- This year I definitely just want the year to be over with and have my test anxiety gone and prove people that Ipoly isn't impossible just very difficult (lol). To use time wisely and procrastinate as always and just have every thing before hand.
-Effective User Of Technology- I was hoping to have a good topic and right enough information or just a large amount of it. Nothing that has commentaries which is almost everything. I just want to have a legit presentation.
-Effective Communicator- Asking a lot of questions. With Christina the owner of SPACE I ask questions on how things work and whatever else she does to get the good idea on my project. Which im pretty excited for my interview with her. Anyways I just to need to ask the right ask questions about anything with this topic and it can help with my research by expanding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment