Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blog 21Mentorship

Content:

LIA Response to blog:
    Literal
·     By the end of today I will have a 135 hours.
·     Christina Franco-Long & SPACE art gallery (909)6231694
    Interpretive
 What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
- What I gained in this experience was actually everything. I learned what art galleries do to curate there events and how they organize and how it connects with music and the audience. I gained a new piece of knowledge that I'm possibly using in the future.
   Applied
     How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
-With mentorship it helped me break down to all my three answers and what's really important to the gallery and how it's being success with everything. 





No comments:

Post a Comment