Friday, January 31, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
- The most thing i'm proud of my presentation is my activity. The class seemed to enjoy it and did I, but next time i'm possibly going to use iPads for it would be easier on them to find the photographers and musicians.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
-Even though the activity was great I still make time on my answer one which i need work on and explain more on the content because i was going all over the place. Lack of evidence as well.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
-What really worked for me was that people just enjoyed my activity and how people actually new some of the photographers.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
-MAKE TIME, TRY TO GO INTO MORE DETAIL & FIX MY POWER POINT.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 
- Im not really sure yet but i think i'm going to start looking into marketing and things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment