Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Senior Project, The Holiday

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?
- This break I went to my mentorship like every Tuesday & Wednesday but every time I get there me mentor isn't there or shes leaving because of the holidays so it was hard to get my hours. But this past weekend I went to Laguna Beach with some friends and i saw some galleries. I tried to see how they introduce themselves and how things were set up. 
2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
- I didn't really learn much over break. Its winter break and I was busy trying to relax and being away from school. 
3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
- My mentor and or Rocio the co-curator because they both have the experience and they do this kind business and they also already took the classes in college. They know a good percentage about owning and promoting and art gallery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment