Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blog 15 independent component 2

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
-  I'm going to do the same thing as my first independent component which was my class ROP  photography. Im going to figure out the more different genres of photography and how things work with the photographs sizing (JPG)
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
- Going to class every Mondays and Wednesdays and too keep my grade higher than a P. 
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your in more depth .
- I will be exploring different kinds of genres in photography and actually figure out which kind of gallery they go to (underground, major cities, local, etc.)  

2 comments:

  1. Not approved. Please fix all of the type-o's in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. APPROVED

    1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
    - I'm going to do the same thing as my first independent component which was my class ROP photography. Im going to figure out the more different genres of photography and how things work with the photographs sizing (JPG)
    2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
    - Going to class every Mondays and Wednesdays and too keep my grade higher than a P.
    3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your in more depth .
    - I will be exploring different kinds of genres in photography and actually figure out which kind of gallery they go to (underground, major cities, local, etc.)

    ReplyDelete