Thursday, February 6, 2014

Independent Component 1



  • LITERAL
    (a) “I, Viviana Bravo, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
    (b) Well actually my source is my teacher Jack from ROP Photography. 
  • What I have completed was a my ROP photography class to get the understanding of photography since I'm promoting it in my senior project. 
  • INTERPRETIVE 
    This is actually my first semester grade from the class. 

  • APPLIED
    Well through my expierence in this class was that understanding the point of view that photographer all demands on what kind of photography they enjoy and see what kind of theme it is. For example black and white, it can add so much emotion and just focusing on one subject like wedding ring or even even a chair. It can have so much meaning. Plus with photography it can help curator do better in advertising as well like your own business card. That was actually one of projects to find the right texture of a picture and having a great business title and logo. It helped think outside the box and I think it help me figure out on of my next answers 

No comments:

Post a Comment