Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

Content:  

LITERAL
(a) “I, Viviana Bravo, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.
- Well what helped do my independent component was actually taking a class at IPoly. This class was ROP photography.
(d) Explanation of what you completed.    
INTERPRETIVE 
Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   
- Well from this I learned a lot of different genres of photography. For example Landscape and Pop art, these two are different genres of photography. Landscape photography is calming and talking pictures with warm natural colors. Pop art is mostly portrait photography, it usually has bright crazy colors, pink, green, etc. 

APPLIED
How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped.
- It help me break down how to find the photographer to put in art gallery depending on the theme. It also helped me expand my idea for my first answer because it involves hiring a popular band. With that you have know what kind of genre the photography is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment