Monday, April 28, 2014

Exit Interview

Content:

(1) What is your essential question and answers?  What is your best answer and why?
- How can a curator best promote a photography installation at an art gallery? My best answer is promote the event on the blogs of photographers who are going to display their work at the gallery.
(2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
- The process I took to get my best answer was that every source that I found was related to having social media. I broke it down which social media was used the most between the art gallery and the photographer. They both communicate through blogs and Facebook. 
(3) What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?
- One of the problems I faced was finding the right statistics related to social media. With the help Pittman expanding my answers horizons I found great and solid statistics.
(4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?
-Bamberger, Alan. "Artist Websites: How to Increase Your Online Traffic(And Keep Everyone on Your Site Longer)." & Read, Shirley. "Exhibiting Photography. These two sources are probably my best because it explains how to work with photographers and how to promote them step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment